Shadows Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Of Twilight

LARP Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mike r

first event Empty
PostSubject: first event   first event Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 pm

glad to see the first event when good, even got to play which was a shock, that i was meant to be monstering lol
Back to top Go down
Lysander

Lysander

first event Empty
PostSubject: Re: first event   first event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 am

Thank you all for a fantastic day, i really enjoyed myself, and i will deffinatly be at the next events,

And i just wanna say a BIG thank you to Stu and Crew "sorry dude i forgot your name" pale for the quick transition between encounters, with only the 2 of u i was outstandingly impressed.. so yea. thank you guys.

mike or Murrell..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=631715458&
Admin
Admin

first event Empty
PostSubject: Re: first event   first event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Thankyou buddie im glad you liked it and as the events move on there will be more and more of us so even better.Must also say as your first high hit event you took to it very well.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsoftwilight.rpg-board.net
Ben

Ben

first event Empty
PostSubject: Re: first event   first event Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 am

yes well done glad to see you will be back look forward to seeing you at the next one:) oh and you killed my farther prepear to die ....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first event Empty
PostSubject: Re: first event   first event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first event
Page 1 of 1