Shadows Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Of Twilight

LARP Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Handbook question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant

Handbook question Empty
PostSubject: Handbook question   Handbook question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Is there a version of it online somewhere? Wondering if there are any changes in half giants and/or warriors that I might need to know about Smile
Back to top Go down
mike r

Handbook question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbook question   Handbook question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:10 pm

there not a onliner verison but i have a mini version that has the giants and warrior in it not much changed just some of the prices of skill, have told rob to give you my number
Back to top Go down
Ant

Handbook question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbook question   Handbook question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 am

ok cool, I realised I hadn't got a clue how buying hits worked, so I just left a bunch of points aside marked as "spend this on hits" Laughing
Back to top Go down
mike r

Handbook question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbook question   Handbook question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 am

body pint cost different for each class warroir - 10 mage - 20 priest/psi 16, rogue - 14
Back to top Go down
Tikayo

Tikayo

Handbook question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbook question   Handbook question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 pm

But how many do you start with Razz
Back to top Go down
mike r

Handbook question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbook question   Handbook question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:14 am

that list i have in mine, should be coming out with the update when its ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Handbook question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbook question   Handbook question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handbook question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Twilight :: The Hob Goblin :: Out of character chat-
Jump to: